The George Tariff 2019
Bed & Breakfast £60.00 Per Person Per Night
- Children under 12 years old sharing with a parent £30.00 pppn
- Children under 3 years old stay free
- Single occupancy of a Twin or Double room price on application and subject to availability.
All rates are per person, per night, inclusive of room, private bathroom and or shower, breakfast & VAT @ 20%
Check your dates
The table below shows the current availability of the rooms here at The George and the costs per person per night. Simply begin by clicking on a start date for your preferred room. For further instructions see further down this page.
Check current availability
The table above shows the current availability of our rooms and the costs per person per night.
To check availability;
- Select a possible start date by just clicking on it – the number of nights available for that room will then be shown along with the costs per room based on two people sharing.
To book a room;
- Choose the number of nights from the Stay for drop-down list and then click Confirm & Continue
- Click Book Now on any available room
- Complete the details on the booking form and click the Complete Reservation button to finish
- All done! Naturally, we will confirm your reservation by email.
If you have any questions at all then please do not hesitate to call us on 017687 72076 or use the Contact Form.
Terms and Conditions
Deposits: To secure your reservation a non-refundable deposit is required £50.00 per room.
Pets: We do except well behaved dogs in only a couple of selected rooms, please call the hotel direct, TEL 017687 72076, to check availability of the dog friendly rooms and tariff. No dogs will be allowed in hotel bedrooms without prior booking direct with the hotel.
For more information on our Dogs policy, click Here.
Cancellations: When a reservation has been made, both the guest and the hotel enter into a legally binding contract. In the event of a cancellation being made within seven days before the day of arrival, no show bookings and any reduction in the duration of a guest stay, the guest will be charged in full. If the canceled accommodation can be re-let at the same rate, a full or partial refund may be made to the guest.
Insurance: To avoid any disappointment in case of cancellation, please ask for details of a holiday travel cancellation Insurance policy, as recommended by the Cumbria Tourist Board
Payment: Payment is accepted by Cash, Mastercard, Visa, Maestro.
Arrival / Departure Times
- On the day of arrival, your room will be available from 3:00 pm
- Check Out on the day of departure is 11.00 am