Dogs Welcome at The George
In 2012, Keswick was voted the UK’s most dog-friendly town by the Kennel Club.
With dogs welcome in many shops, cafés and pubs in town, as well as woodlands and fells nearby for walks, Keswick has long been recognised as a top spot for the family pooch.
At The George, your four legged friend is more than welcome. It is one dog per room, at a charge of £10 per night. We will make your pooches feel welcome with their own bowl, towel, and bed. (You are more than welcome to bring your own)
Your Dog can enjoy Breakfast, Lunch, and Dinner with you in our cosy bar area, in their rightful place next to the fireplace. Unfortunately, the restaurant is a no doggy zone. But don’t worry, the menu in the bar is the same as the restaurant menu.
Doggies House Rules:
- Dogs are welcome in the bar area
- Dog Bowls, Towels and Beds provided
- Dogs MUST not be left alone in bedrooms
- Dogs are NOT allowed on beds or the furniture
- Any room reservations that include dogs MUST be made direct with the hotel to insure availability
- Dogs are not allowed in the restaurant
- All dogs dried prior to being allowed into bedrooms
- Dogs stays a charge of £10 per night
- Additional charges will incur if specialist cleaning of room is needed
- We understand that dogs are a part of the family